NEED YEAST VS NUTRIENT RATIO FOR SUGAR WASH

  • thephantom207
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      I just inherited a pound of Superstart Distillers Yeast and a pound of
      Fermax Yeast Nutrient but can't find a ratio of yeast to nutrient for a
      sugar wash and don't want to do the trial and error routine. Anybody
      out there have a recipe using that yeast and nutrient? The yeast is
      supposed to turn out around a 20% wash. Thanks in advance. Phantom
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "thephantom207"
        <thephantom207@...> wrote:

        > I just inherited a pound of Superstart Distillers Yeast and a pound
        of
        > Fermax Yeast Nutrient but can't find a ratio of yeast to nutrient
        for a
        > sugar wash and don't want to do the trial and error routine.
        Anybody
        > out there have a recipe using that yeast and nutrient? The yeast is
        > supposed to turn out around a 20% wash. Thanks in advance. Phantom

        Try the ingredient's manufacturers. They have recommended yeast usage
        rates & feeding schedules.