Re: Need info please

  • surya9375
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2006
      Thanks Tony.
      Just doing my bit for the forum. You guys helped me big time when I
      came in :-)

      And Josh.
      This did confuse me as well when I was looking at still pictures when
      I started out. Most pictures dont show it (a top view) but the top
      part of the condenser is "open". What is condensed trickles down to
      be collected, but the rest goes to the atmostphere.

      Regards
      Surya.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tony T <tonkyman1979@...>

      > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.yahoo.com.