Re:What about this

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 4, 2006
      At 05:21 PM 12/04/2006, you wrote:

      I can vouch for it 100% of the way this little still is awesome I get 96% every run and never have I yet had to filter the final distillate.

      Of course you haven't... whether you need to run output through a filter is determined by what you're making, and and how you're making it... NOT on which still you are using.

      The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better.

      Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his hook in your mouth.

      It indicates that you are doing things right, but not that you bought any particular still that enabled you to do so, despite what the seller of the still may have told you.
    • mischa_6262
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
        "The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."

        Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
        it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)

        "Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
        final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
        hook in your mouth."

        Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
        because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.
      • Larry
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
          At 07:41 PM 12/05/2006, you wrote:

          >"The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."
          >
          >Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
          >it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)
          >

          >"Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
          >final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
          >hook in your mouth."
          >
          >Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
          >because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.

          I didn't say that it doesn't. It probably does, like pretty much every
          other reflux still on the planet does also.

          But you're talking like you think (as he tries hard to give the impression)
          that only HIS does.

          His descriptions are designed to play on the ignorant and the gullible in
          this world.

          THAT is what I'm bitter about.
        • sonum norbu
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
            Oh gawd, another bruised ego.   lol

            "The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."

            Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
            it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)

            "Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
            final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
            hook in your mouth."

            Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
            because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.

            SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
            http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
            #american-pie on Starchat

            Powered by Outblaze
          • surya9375
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
              Hey
              anyone have the URl for this??? After all this talk I would like to
              take a look at what this is?

              Curiosity :-)

              Regards.

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Larry <larry@...> wrote:

              > At 07:41 PM 12/05/2006, you wrote:
              >
              > >"The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."
              > >
              > >Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
              > >it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)
              > >

              > >"Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
              > >final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
              > >hook in your mouth."
              > >
              > >Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
              > >because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.
              >
              > I didn't say that it doesn't. It probably does, like pretty much every
              > other reflux still on the planet does also.
              >
              > But you're talking like you think (as he tries hard to give the
              impression)
              > that only HIS does.
              >
              > His descriptions are designed to play on the ignorant and the
              gullible in
              > this world.
              >
              > THAT is what I'm bitter about.

            • Ian Kent
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
                On 12/6/06, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:
                > Oh gawd, another bruised ego. lol

              • mavnkaf
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                  Hi surya, heres one url,

                  http://homedistiller.org/photos-sold.htm

                  I guess the internet url's only show bits of an old website but I
                  know there some of them for sale in the ozzie ebay, Item number:
                  120060688295. Greg Frisk (the owner from puredistilling.com), may
                  have worked out ebay was a better place to sell his stills.

                  Cheers
                  Marc

                  --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "surya9375" <surya9375@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Hey
                  > anyone have the URl for this??? After all this talk I would like to
                  > take a look at what this is?
                  >
                  > Curiosity :-)
                  >
                  > Regards.
                • mavnkaf
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                    Hi Shane, Can you please tell me how long is the the copper packed
                    area of your column? I'm just wondering about it. Looking at the
                    pictures in ebay, it's hard to get any idear how long it is. Thanks.

                    Cheers
                    Marc
                  • mischa_6262
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                      I have not for one minute said that mine is the best still and every
                      one elses still is crap, i have just stated that i can vouch for the
                      still that i own (which is the still u r talking about) which does
                      perform as it was stated.
                      Who gives a shit if his Ebay ads skirt the edges of "scamming"?
                      well that would then cover about 80% of every thing ever sold on ebay
                      you cant tell me people dont over exagerate things when they advertise
                      them on ebay?
                      But as far as this guy goes he must be doing something right as he
                      sells shit loads of them.
                      As far as the ignorant and gullible comment im not entering into that
                      comment as im not here to start a shit slinging match.

                      And for the other post by "sonum norbu" in regards to brused egos? not
                      me in any way whatsoever so all i can say about that comment is "get
                      over it" I got no brused ego, i couldnt give a shit im just offering
                      my 2 bobs worth.