Re:What about this

  • Shane Clayton
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 4, 2006

      I can vouch for it 100% of the way this little still is awesome I get 96% every run and never have I yet had to filter the final distillate.

      Personally I don’t think u could go past it even if u tried to build one yourself.

      Regards S hane

      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

      Life should NO T be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body

      But rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand,strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming

      " WOO HOO----WHA T A R IDE."

    • Larry
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 4, 2006
        At 05:21 PM 12/04/2006, you wrote:

        I can vouch for it 100% of the way this little still is awesome I get 96% every run and never have I yet had to filter the final distillate.

        Of course you haven't... whether you need to run output through a filter is determined by what you're making, and and how you're making it... NOT on which still you are using.

        The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better.

        Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his hook in your mouth.

        It indicates that you are doing things right, but not that you bought any particular still that enabled you to do so, despite what the seller of the still may have told you.
      • mischa_6262
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
          "The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."

          Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
          it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)

          "Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
          final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
          hook in your mouth."

          Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
          because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.
        • Larry
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
            At 07:41 PM 12/05/2006, you wrote:

            >"The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."
            >
            >Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
            >it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)
            >

            >"Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
            >final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
            >hook in your mouth."
            >
            >Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
            >because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.

            I didn't say that it doesn't. It probably does, like pretty much every
            other reflux still on the planet does also.

            But you're talking like you think (as he tries hard to give the impression)
            that only HIS does.

            His descriptions are designed to play on the ignorant and the gullible in
            this world.

            THAT is what I'm bitter about.
          • sonum norbu
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
              Oh gawd, another bruised ego.   lol

              "The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."

              Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
              it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)

              "Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
              final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
              hook in your mouth."

              Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
              because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.

              SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
              http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
              #american-pie on Starchat

              Powered by Outblaze
            • surya9375
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
                Hey
                anyone have the URl for this??? After all this talk I would like to
                take a look at what this is?

                Curiosity :-)

                Regards.

                --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Larry <larry@...> wrote:

                > At 07:41 PM 12/05/2006, you wrote:
                >
                > >"The guy is hyping his stuff to people who don't know better."
                > >
                > >Well i spose your entitled to have your opinion which by the sounds of
                > >it sounds like your very bitter about something? (just my opinion)
                > >

                > >"Saying you "get 96% every time and have never yet had to filter the
                > >final distillate" makes you sound like you're swimming around with his
                > >hook in your mouth."
                > >
                > >Well if i got his hook in my mouth its a bloody good quality hook then
                > >because as i stated the still "DOES" perform as mentioned.
                >
                > I didn't say that it doesn't. It probably does, like pretty much every
                > other reflux still on the planet does also.
                >
                > But you're talking like you think (as he tries hard to give the
                impression)
                > that only HIS does.
                >
                > His descriptions are designed to play on the ignorant and the
                gullible in
                > this world.
                >
                > THAT is what I'm bitter about.

              • Ian Kent
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 5, 2006
                  On 12/6/06, sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:
                  > Oh gawd, another bruised ego. lol

                • mavnkaf
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                    Hi surya, heres one url,

                    http://homedistiller.org/photos-sold.htm

                    I guess the internet url's only show bits of an old website but I
                    know there some of them for sale in the ozzie ebay, Item number:
                    120060688295. Greg Frisk (the owner from puredistilling.com), may
                    have worked out ebay was a better place to sell his stills.

                    Cheers
                    Marc

                    --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "surya9375" <surya9375@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Hey
                    > anyone have the URl for this??? After all this talk I would like to
                    > take a look at what this is?
                    >
                    > Curiosity :-)
                    >
                    > Regards.
                  • mavnkaf
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                      Hi Shane, Can you please tell me how long is the the copper packed
                      area of your column? I'm just wondering about it. Looking at the
                      pictures in ebay, it's hard to get any idear how long it is. Thanks.

                      Cheers
                      Marc
                    • mischa_6262
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 6, 2006
                        I have not for one minute said that mine is the best still and every
                        one elses still is crap, i have just stated that i can vouch for the
                        still that i own (which is the still u r talking about) which does
                        perform as it was stated.
                        Who gives a shit if his Ebay ads skirt the edges of "scamming"?
                        well that would then cover about 80% of every thing ever sold on ebay
                        you cant tell me people dont over exagerate things when they advertise
                        them on ebay?
                        But as far as this guy goes he must be doing something right as he
                        sells shit loads of them.
                        As far as the ignorant and gullible comment im not entering into that
                        comment as im not here to start a shit slinging match.

                        And for the other post by "sonum norbu" in regards to brused egos? not
                        me in any way whatsoever so all i can say about that comment is "get
                        over it" I got no brused ego, i couldnt give a shit im just offering
                        my 2 bobs worth.