Re: Copper scrubbers/scourers in Adelaide, South Australia

  • mavnkaf
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2006
      Hi guys, I'm east of melbourne and the only shop that sold copper
      scourers was Safeway but they took it off the shelfs about 3-4 months
      ago. Bunnings where I am don't stock copper scourers.

      I decided to buy the Amphora-Society copper mesh, about $54 for 2
      pounds. I did find one company in Australia that made copper mesh but
      it was double the cost compared to the Amphors-Societys mesh. Other
      than that there are some places on the net where you can buy it online
      but you just don't know what your getting.

      Cheers
      Marc