Re: A Handy Stillin' Tool

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2006
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "scotwisky" <scotwisky@...>
      wrote:

      > Tony did include this in the pot still and reflux still calculators.
      > However it is good to have this in the files section.

      Thanks for pointing that out. I was aware of the distilling
      collection chart. But I was not aware it also showed a boilup time
      calculator (how the hell did I miss that!!?). My apologies to Tony.

      Well at least this tool has all the useful stuff in one place; Boilup
      calculator; Wash abv estimator; US/SI unit converter. Interesting
      also that Tony's boilup calc answer agrees with mine, even though on
      examination I find the math behind it is very different. Nice to have
      the accuracy proven independently and by a different calc method.