Re: [new_distillers] Re: Myspace

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 5, 2006
      Well said guys! :)

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Harry
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: Myspace
      Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 07:27:32 -0000

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tyler_97355" <kd7enm@...>
      wrote:

      > Nice to see that you have done your homework Harry. However, you
      are
      > assuming that my parents are living in that city, or state for that
      > matter. You also assume that i am still attending school and
      working
      > as a bartender. I'm not responding to piss you off. I understand
      that
      > you are angry about the subjects discussed in the myspace group.
      > Personally, I never see the US government legalizing home
      > distillation. What i do with my hobby is my own business. I will
      admit
      > that Posting certain things on the internet as i have was less that
      > inteligent. I do not wish to jepordize your attemp at legaizing
      this
      > hobby in the states, however, i believe that everyone who distills
      > where it is illegal is jepordizing it. If you are That pissed off
      at
      > me, then kick me out of the group. It's within your power. I hope
      you
      > won't, but i can't stop you. As is it is, you still only have me
      > tracked down to the city i live in, and you know who my girlfriend
      is.
      > However, you have brought to my attention that i need to be a
      little
      > more quiet about what i do and where i do it. Hopefully you won't
      be
      > angry for long.
      >
      > -Tyler

      Kicking you out won't achieve anything. Helping you and your
      friends see the bigger picture is far more beneficial to all
      concerned.

      But enough of this. Tyler, I hope you continue to enjoy the hobby
      as a hobby, but please use a little discretion in what you do & say,
      at least online. Whatever goes on the 'net, stays on the 'net
      forever. Life's too short to start off on the wrong foot.

      NORMALITY IS NOTHING TO ASPIRE TOWARDS!!!

      My SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/
      #american-pie on Starchat