Re: Myspace

  • francispettit
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 5, 2006
      Am I glad I live in New Zealand where distilling is legal. But this
      doesn't mean I don't know how you feel - my other hobby falls into a
      grey area of the law, but with one foot in jail ,thanks to a ruling by
      a judge not half a decade ago based on a bull$4!t interpretation of
      the law. Sound familiar?
    • sonum norbu
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 5, 2006