Re: [new_distillers] Re: Turbo Yeast Question?

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 10, 2006
      I really dont know what they are doing to the mail lately.I was joking !! WHO Knows. The anthrax was so limited I doubt its much of a concern right now. How ever I do know if they put something through a bio irradiator nothing live makes it through. Likely cause is heat or moisture followed by heat.I always have a sachet of 1118 ready just in case.

      Jan Wouter <janwouter.mailgroups@...> wrote: 2006/10/10, donald holcombe <blackledge_02@...>:

      > Its the anthrax radiation biofilter thats killing the yeast.

      Is this a joke or serious?

      Jan Wouter, hoping it's a joke