new copper mesh

  • lucky666oz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2006
      Just got myself a couple of pounds of new copper mesh from the Amphora
      Society.

      Question - do I need to do a couple of runs with water to clean it
      off, or is it OK to run a wash through straight away? It looks nice &
      bright which makes me wonder if it is coated with something to keep it
      that way.

      Thanks for any help

      Phil
    • stevolate