Re: [new_distillers] Re: First run and fermentation question

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      Gilgamesh,

      Yes, you are a wimp. Honor the name you have taken!
      (just kidding of course)...

      I think that it'd take more time to run twice than
      once because of heat up time. You can shut down the
      run at any time and start up at a later time. Of
      course it will involve the additional pre-heat time.
      I have had to do this from time to time. I run into
      'time' issues because of my wife as well.
      Run it. Get 'er done!

      Link

      http://mail.yahoo.com