Re: First run and fermentation question

  • dreamofgilgamesh
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, dcrawford@... wrote:

      > Yes, you are!

      hahahaha 'nuf said!
    • Link D'Antoni
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
        Gilgamesh,

        Yes, you are a wimp. Honor the name you have taken!
        (just kidding of course)...

        I think that it'd take more time to run twice than
        once because of heat up time. You can shut down the
        run at any time and start up at a later time. Of
        course it will involve the additional pre-heat time.
        I have had to do this from time to time. I run into
        'time' issues because of my wife as well.
        Run it. Get 'er done!

        Link

        http://mail.yahoo.com