Re: [new_distillers] Re: First run and fermentation question

  • dcrawford@clarityconnect.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006

      >> d.o.g,
      >> just run it
      >
      >So, for the purposes of a first run and
      >finding my feet, would my idea of doing it in 2 halves be a winner or
      >am i just a wimp lol.

      Yes, you are!

      :-)

      DC
    • dreamofgilgamesh
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, dcrawford@... wrote:

        > Yes, you are!

        hahahaha 'nuf said!
      • Link D'Antoni
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
          Gilgamesh,

          Yes, you are a wimp. Honor the name you have taken!
          (just kidding of course)...

          I think that it'd take more time to run twice than
          once because of heat up time. You can shut down the
          run at any time and start up at a later time. Of
          course it will involve the additional pre-heat time.
          I have had to do this from time to time. I run into
          'time' issues because of my wife as well.
          Run it. Get 'er done!

          Link

          http://mail.yahoo.com