Re: First run and fermentation question

  • dreamofgilgamesh
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Robert Thomas wisely tapped out
      these words

      > d.o.g,
      > just run it

      Thanks for your words of wisdom Rob but stripping runs sounds like
      running before i can walk lol. But i'm glad to hear that you think
      the wash will be ok to run. So, for the purposes of a first run and
      finding my feet, would my idea of doing it in 2 halves be a winner or
      am i just a wimp lol.

      Best Wishes
    • dcrawford@clarityconnect.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006

        >> d.o.g,
        >> just run it
        >
        >So, for the purposes of a first run and
        >finding my feet, would my idea of doing it in 2 halves be a winner or
        >am i just a wimp lol.

        Yes, you are!

        :-)

        DC
      • dreamofgilgamesh
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, dcrawford@... wrote:

          > Yes, you are!

          hahahaha 'nuf said!
        • Link D'Antoni
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
            Gilgamesh,

            Yes, you are a wimp. Honor the name you have taken!
            (just kidding of course)...

            I think that it'd take more time to run twice than
            once because of heat up time. You can shut down the
            run at any time and start up at a later time. Of
            course it will involve the additional pre-heat time.
            I have had to do this from time to time. I run into
            'time' issues because of my wife as well.
            Run it. Get 'er done!

            Link

            http://mail.yahoo.com