Re: First all grain wash fermentation question

  • tyler_97355
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
      Sorry about that, i wasn't even paying attention to your sg reading.
      Normaly i'm making sugar mashes, thats how i get to the 12-14 area.
      But the info that i said is correct. In the beginning, the yeast is
      at an "all you can eat buffet", but after a day or two, they are
      starving, having to scrape the leftover meat from the dinner of
      injustice. uh... i mean... well, you get the idea.

      -Tyler

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "byte763" <yahoogroupmail@...>