Re: [new_distillers] calvados

  • Robert Thomas
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 13, 2006
      Personally, I would collect everything in small bottles (within reason:
      the hearts can go in one big bottle). then dicard everything that
      smells bad. then discard everything that tastes bad when diluted,
      ordering the rest in order of goodness. then start blending.
      Have aspirins ready for the following morning!
      cheers
      Rob.

      Cheers,
      Rob.