Re: [new_distillers] Building a Stillmaker's still

  • m4goose@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hi Chris,
      I just built and started using a stillmaker still, and it works
      grandly.
      The tower took a lot of soldering but came out nicely. and I use it on a
      stainless-steel boiler ( a milk can). I insalled my thermometer in the side
      instead of the top, but otherwise followed the plans. I packed it with pot
      scrubbers.
      Mark
    • Warren Ransom
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2000
        oops, sent that off too early..
        I found that web site and thought ... what a perfect combination of my two
        favourite pastimes :)