RE: [new_distillers] Re: Column Windows?

  • Toni Smith
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
      Or maybe with some of the problems they seem to have at times they drive us
      to booze:P

      Toni Smith

      MSN Messenger HYPERLINK
      "mailto:tonimarie29@..."tonimarie29@...

      Yahoo Messenger HYPERLINK
      "mailto:tonimarie29au@..."tonimarie29au@...

      ~*~*~Love is a hearts willingness to overcome any obstacle at any
      price...Only those who truly love can accomplish this...it is one of the
      only things worth fighting for~*~*~

      > Heh, very droll, Jan. :-))
      > Linux, Windows, FreeBSD whatever, ain't worth squat if'n it cain't
      > make booze. ;-)
      >
      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry

      Thanks to my computer I learned to make booze. And it is the same computer
      that connects us all over the world to exchanges experiences. So I think
      that in some way it does produce booze.
      Jan Wouter