Copper pipe resource

  • sippin90
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Harry and All,
      I have to say I have enjoyed being a lurker here. The knowledge and
      friendship here and the distillers forum have given me a lot of
      pleasure, information and quite a few smiles. I appreciate the easy
      comraderie.
      For what its worth, I'd like to pass on a copper pipe/tube resource
      for others here in the states, he will cut to short lengths to keep
      prices down. If you need 1, 1.5, 2 or maybe 3inch pipe he's good to
      deal with and takes paypal. My 3 inch arrived as promised if that's
      any help. Luke has experience in valved reflux heads, so he
      understands and likes to use his shop. I believe the 2 in is priced
      at $18 per foot delivered. Could be worth chatting with him:
      mcluke86@.... I'm not connected, just a happy customer.
      Rob