Re: [new_distillers] Modifications to Commercial stills

  • klcampbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      G'day Tony,I am in 2 minds about this proposal.
      On one hand I think why the hell should we give the commercial builders all
      of our hard work and planning in one easy package,then on the other hand I
      think that most of them are so darn thick that they won't know a good
      modification if it jumped up and bit them on the bum.I believe that if the
      commercial still builders wanted to use a design that a member has
      produced,at least that member should be recognised in all advertising.
      Happy New Year,Ken.
      .