can you help re: Condensor

  • Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 6:47 AM
      I recall seeing a design of a condensor, which has cooled water
      passing around the outher surface, and the inner surface of the
      condensor pipe. I do recall that the diagram was in yellow...with
      other sections of the unit in blue red and green. Now I can't remember
      the website....does anyone know which one I am referring to
      I hope this isn't too vague.
      Rgds
      Alex
    • mischa_6262
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 9:16 AM
        I think i know the one your talking about there mate try looking in
        the other distilling group files i think i may have seen it there
        sometime ago

        Cheers
        Shane

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander" <amr_services@...>