Re: [new_distillers] Re: 15,000 watts too much?

  • donald holcombe
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 24, 2006
      Rockets use Kerosene and Hydrogen Peroxide or liquid oxygen and old tire rubber. Do I really want a still to make that?

      Link D'Antoni <link2d@...> wrote: Tyler,
      The Colonel states that the copper is 99.9% pure. I
      do not believe that he makes any claims to percent
      produced other than 'ROCKET FUEL PRODUCING REFLUX
      HEAD'. Whatever that mean.
      Micio is working on a similiar design.
      There may be some reflux properties. To which degree
      , who knows.

      Link

      http://mail.yahoo.com