Re: [new_distillers] Re: I anyone in contact with....

  • Tony Turner
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 2006
      It took me a couple of weeks to get a login on that site (good things come to those who wait).

      Tony T

      allan degroot <adegroot@...> wrote: Tony,

      My problem is I CANNOT contact UncleJesse.

      I got the automated reply to my registering on his forum
      and THAT MESSAGE stated that there would be another "activation"
      message via e-mail to follow, 60hours later I'm still waiting....

      Putting me in contact with ANY moderator over there
      who might be able to tell me how long I should expect to wait
      for that message would do just fine....

      What I'd like is for someone from there to tell me
      for what purpose am I waiting?
      and how long I should wait....

      Or to tell me the wait is over....

      Tell me I'm wrong, but I don't think it's unreasonable
      to start seeking contact information after waiting for more than two days.
      this is the internet, and while people have lives, anyone who doesn't
      check their e-mail after more than two days should be considered
      "missing, presumed dead" (or in Jesse's case, in jail)
      and since Jesse hasn't posted in several Months I'll make the reasonable
      assumption that someone else is handling the day-to-day admission of new
      members and that that person has dropped the ball.

      AllanD