Re: Smirnoff ice

  • Allan DeGroot
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3, 2006
      In the United States it's a matter of federal Tax law.

      Though the product will be made at different alcohol content
      to meet differeing state regulations if you actually find a bottle
      that isn't "Flavored Malt Beverage" I'd like to see the empty bottle.

      In Canada? I wouldn't be a bit suprised to see Smirnoff Ice actually
      made with Smirnoff Vodka. Made that way it'd probably give you less
      of a hangover as well.

      AllanD

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Brendan Keith" <bkeith@...>