RE: [new_distillers] Suppliers ?

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2001
      John V,

      > just how intensive should this list be ? Include only those who handle
      > distillation gear, or those with gen'l inventory?

      I don't really want a list of thousands, but just a basic starting point -
      as a first port of call for someone starting, and asking ..."I'm from XXX -
      where do I find some Turbo yeast, or a hydrometer ..." Hopefully they will
      have already tried their local homebrew/winemaking shop, so I'm more after
      those that cater for the distilling side and offer the stuff that the
      regular shops dont always stock. Use your discretion.

      cheers - and have a great new years one and all,

      Tony
    • Ian Macsween
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2001
        I concur with John V. - there are a few shops in my area that stock Turbo
        Yeast - and some other basics - but Calgary is the place to buy - as they
        have no sales tax in Alberta - and their service is great! I e-mailed them
        yesterday and suggested to the Brewhaus that they try to get "Turbo Clear"
        into their inventory. Please add the Brewhaus to your list!

        Brewhaus Inc.
        Telephone: 1-888-388-9463
        Fax: 1-888-399-9463
        Internet: - www.brewhaus.com