Re: [new_distillers] Re: aluminum or stainless

  • suitcase1499@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 4, 2006
      In a message dated 7/4/2006 8:01:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      blanik@... writes:

      Welcome back suit. Did Suitcase jr leave any booze for you? blanikdog

      He left me a little and about 10 gallons of wine thats working off right
      now. I hope it's good. LOL

      Suitcase

    • johnwisbey@libero.it
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 5, 2006
        TRy to find an olive oil container, about 50 lts. they are in stainless>

        > can I use an aluminum beer keg for a boiler instaed of stainless.Just can,t
        > find any stainless here..thanx
        > Gord

        John Wisbey
        Tel: ( 0039) 0173529505
        Fax: (0039) 0173 529942
        Mobile: (0039) 338 2422895
        e-mail: johnwisbey@...

        www.piedmontproperty.com www.piedmont-holidays.com www.nicltd.co.uk
      • Dean Thomas
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 5, 2006
          I think you'll find that all beer kegs are Stainless or at least they
          are in Australia. If it Ain't Stainless it must be pretty old.

          Dean

          Gord Day wrote:

          > can I use an aluminum beer keg for a boiler instaed of stainless.Just
          > can,t
          > find any stainless here..thanx
          > Gord

        • Larry
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 5, 2006
            At 07:43 AM 07/05/2006, you wrote:

            >I think you'll find that all beer kegs are Stainless or at least they
            >are in Australia. If it Ain't Stainless it must be pretty old.

            Same thing in the USA.

            The only aluminum kegs I've seen have seemed to be pretty old ones, though
            they ARE around. Have a look at www.ebay.com.

            Aluminum kegs come up very rarely, though I found two of them among about
            40 that I saw during the two months I spent keeping a close eye on it.