Re: [new_distillers] Re: aluminum or stainless

  • sonum norbu
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 4 4:51 PM
      Welcome back suit. Did Suitcase jr leave any booze for you? blanikdog

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 4 5:23 PM
        In a message dated 7/4/2006 8:01:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        blanik@... writes:

        Welcome back suit. Did Suitcase jr leave any booze for you? blanikdog

        He left me a little and about 10 gallons of wine thats working off right
        now. I hope it's good. LOL

        Suitcase

      • johnwisbey@libero.it
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 5 3:18 AM
          TRy to find an olive oil container, about 50 lts. they are in stainless>

          > can I use an aluminum beer keg for a boiler instaed of stainless.Just can,t
          > find any stainless here..thanx
          > Gord

          John Wisbey
          Tel: ( 0039) 0173529505
          Fax: (0039) 0173 529942
          Mobile: (0039) 338 2422895
          e-mail: johnwisbey@...

          www.piedmontproperty.com www.piedmont-holidays.com www.nicltd.co.uk
        • Dean Thomas
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 5 5:43 AM
            I think you'll find that all beer kegs are Stainless or at least they
            are in Australia. If it Ain't Stainless it must be pretty old.

            Dean

            Gord Day wrote:

            > can I use an aluminum beer keg for a boiler instaed of stainless.Just
            > can,t
            > find any stainless here..thanx
            > Gord

          • Larry
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 5 8:06 AM
              At 07:43 AM 07/05/2006, you wrote:

              >I think you'll find that all beer kegs are Stainless or at least they
              >are in Australia. If it Ain't Stainless it must be pretty old.

              Same thing in the USA.

              The only aluminum kegs I've seen have seemed to be pretty old ones, though
              they ARE around. Have a look at www.ebay.com.

              Aluminum kegs come up very rarely, though I found two of them among about
              40 that I saw during the two months I spent keeping a close eye on it.