Re: [new_distillers] Glycerin

  • Tony Turner
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2006
      I added it per a recipe on Tony's site and from a few recommendations from friends. They say it improves the "mouth feel" I'm not sure I even know what that is but the recipe called for it and I used it.

      The rum taste WONDERFUL!! even before I started to age it. I can only assume it will get better with time.

      Tony T

      donald holcombe <blackledge_02@...> wrote: Put some extra in there I been looking for a drink that would give me that Get Up and GO Feeling.

      Derek Hamlet <derekhamlet@...> wrote: Glycerin is commonly used as a mild laxative.
      In hooch it softens the edges of a slightly harsh product.
      Your one tablespoon will not affect your pipes and tubes at all.
      BTW glycerin is glycerin. Here in Canada it does not say for
      external use only. In fact they give a diseage for internal use.
      They do say "not for chilluns