ruta graveolens

  • miciofelice2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi to everybody.

      Oh, I forgot: don't use too much ruta to add to your grappa
      otherwise you may lose your sexual strength.

      But, on the other hand, if you are bald you have to rub your head
      with a twig of ruta from left to right two times, then front-back
      four times, finally turning it around your head five times: you will
      see a marvellous growth hair in less then one hour.

      Continuing, if you don't have garlic and you are afraid of Dracula,
      put around your throat two ruta twig: you will be completely safe.

      Ending, if you chew some ruta and then you spit on the eyes of a
      person, be sure that person will become immediately blind: only you
      have to do this in a no-moon night.

      This is ruta.

      Smiling

      micio felice