Re: [new_distillers] Re: Ruta Graveolens

  • Bob Malloy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2006
      WOW!
      I had to read it 2x to catch what you said...
      Wrong bed, but IIRC that WAS why I planted it to begin with....bug repellent properties...planted it in a FLOWER bed around a patio/pool area. Wasn't crazy about the looks and didn't seem to do what I thought it would do. Maybe next time I'll try it in the OTHER bed...but I don' think I'll be drinking it anytime soon.

      bob