To Tony Re Newbie

  • ibo_caro_1@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000
      Well I didn't know a whole lot when I started the ferment...It stayed
      around 80-85 F and it really smelled kind of like sweet beer through
      the ferment time but knowing so little, I didn't know exactly how to
      prepare my corn for a good mash and I still have a few cloudy areas
      about it. It was probably not fermented long enough and I didn't
      siphon it well at all (lots of sediment) And I had real limited
      ability to take temperature readings. Don't worry I am going to keep
      on trying and with you and this group on my side I am sure to get it
      right soon. Thank you
      Ian