Re: Well water

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 2:58 PM
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, jmsmckenna@... wrote:

      > u might be safer usin tap water chances are the well water is full
      of calcium

      So is milk (full of calcium). What's unsafe about that?
      According to the guys who make Bourbon (Brown-Forman etc.) limestone
      water (full of calcium) makes the best whiskey.

    • doreen pharris
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 3:57 PM
        Excellent point, Harry. I'll consider that. Mike

        > u might be safer usin tap water chances are the well water is full
        of calcium

        So is milk (full of calcium). What's unsafe about that?
        According to the guys who make Bourbon (Brown-Forman etc.) limestone
        water (full of calcium) makes the best whiskey.

        Organizational culture change Organizational culture assessment

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS