Re: Well water

  • popwahtosh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "taz19482000" <pharrism@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
        u might be safer usin tap water chances are the well water is full of calcium

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, jmsmckenna@... wrote:

          > u might be safer usin tap water chances are the well water is full
          of calcium

          So is milk (full of calcium). What's unsafe about that?
          According to the guys who make Bourbon (Brown-Forman etc.) limestone
          water (full of calcium) makes the best whiskey.

        • doreen pharris
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
            Excellent point, Harry. I'll consider that. Mike

            > u might be safer usin tap water chances are the well water is full
            of calcium

            So is milk (full of calcium). What's unsafe about that?
            According to the guys who make Bourbon (Brown-Forman etc.) limestone
            water (full of calcium) makes the best whiskey.

            Organizational culture change Organizational culture assessment

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS