Re: [new_distillers] puredistilling unit

  • tim smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi
      Im not sure about the puredistilling unit...It doesn`t
      give much info on the site.It has a very small boiler
      tho.I have a pda-1, and it is very efficient.You don`t
      get a boiler with the pda-1,but you get their copper
      packing,dig. thermometer,hoses,and a carry case for
      about 345.00 US,and it will give 95% spirit

      --- niboraus <niboraus@...> wrote:

      > hi anyone have experience with the unit made by
      > http://www.puredistilling.com/oldsite/index.php
      >
      > how does this compare with the PDA-1 unit??
      >

      > any help would be appreciated
      >

      > regards
      >

      > niboraus

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • niboraus
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
        hi,

        could you please indicate how many mls of 95% the PDA-1 is capable of
        producing per hour??

        thanks

        robin

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, tim smith <tim_smitho21@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > Im not sure about the puredistilling unit...It doesn`t
        > give much info on the site.It has a very small boiler
        > tho.I have a pda-1, and it is very efficient.You don`t
        > get a boiler with the pda-1,but you get their copper
        > packing,dig. thermometer,hoses,and a carry case for
        > about 345.00 US,and it will give 95% spirit
        >
        > --- niboraus <niboraus@...> wrote:
        >
        > > hi anyone have experience with the unit made by
        > > http://www.puredistilling.com/oldsite/index.php
        > >
        > > how does this compare with the PDA-1 unit??
        > >

        > > any help would be appreciated
        > >

        > > regards
        > >

        > > niboraus

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • William Hutchins
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
          Looks like a Bokabob mini clone. And the claims made for it - a bottle in 15 minutes -
          seem extreme for such a small unit though it is hard to evaluate it without more info than
          they give.