Re: [new_distillers] Re: Re: Stainless boiler wanted

  • coopthewaste
    Message 1 of 11 , May 30 6:33 PM
      Hey, I know someone who has the disclaimer on their emails like that. Why? Is the message under copyright? If so, why would I click on a link that may get me in trouble with the people in charge of copyright infringement? Seems like hubris to me.

      "Murphy-Marsh, Leigh" <Leigh.Murphy-Marsh@...> wrote:
      Try http://tinyurl.com/pxmhm
      They aren't the cheapest but there is all different sizes and a lip you
      can use to seal them with a bit of pre-dried silicon and stationary
      clips.
      Stuffed if I know where to find the drums though. I've been looking as
      well.
      Leigh.

      Food and drink Culture club Organizational culture Organizational culture change Organizational culture assessment