Re: [new_distillers] Re: 1000L stainless steel alembic conversion to alcohol distillation

  • John Bizeray
    Message 1 of 9 , May 25, 2006
      I would like to thank everyone for their inputs. I will continue with the
      installation of the still since I have found distilling alcohol
      inspirational by coincidence. Even if I do not succeed in making ethyl
      ester biodiesel I have become interested in alcohol distillation so its a
      win-win situation for me. I received an unrelated posting from the
      distillers mail group that contained very useful information concerning
      distillation of the wash and purity that I had not come accross before:
      http://homedistiller.org/dtw.htm