Re: Condenser material

  • miciofelice2003
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2006
      Hi to everybody.

      Let's me bring you my experience.

      Copper neutralize sulphates, yes, but in vapours phase; I mean in
      column zone.

      A copper condenser should be attacked by acids (if there) and,
      moreover, the fats of tails can "deposit" on the walls of copper
      coil.

      To clean it isn't then easy.

      To make the condenser with inox steel, particularly AISI 316, is the
      best you can do.

      Ciao a tutti

      micio felice

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Paul McMillan" <Paul@...>