Re: Controller or not?

  • mavnkaf
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2006
      Thanks Robert and Tony for your replies,

      Ok, I can see now that this SSR will no good for me, back to saving
      for the BFM 240-13 $114 aud.
      Getting back to flooding thing, I think Tony was refering to a 1500
      watt element. So the 1100 watt element might be ok when you
      concider heat losses if I don't insulate the paint drum boiler? I
      suppose I 'll have to try it to find out.

      Cheers
      Marc

      BTW, I wonder if anyone in OZ builds a controller using the BFM240-
      13 module for sale?

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tony Smith <tony9812001@...>