Obtaining Parts

  • boe_didley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 6:19 AM
      Hello Board!

      I've been reading the messages and learning about distilling alcohol
      to drink for a while now.

      I've started to look for sources of materials to build my still and
      admit i'm having real problems!

      Is there anyone in the UK that knows of some sources of copper tubing
      and fittings? It seems i can only order 3metres of 75mm tubing at
      £48+VAT per metre. Only needing about 30cm is a pain. I suppose i
      could build lots of stills!?!?!

      Thanks for any input!

      Boe.
    • dreamofgilgamesh
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 10:57 AM
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "boe_didley" <boe_didley@...>
        wrote:

        > Is there anyone in the UK that knows of some sources of copper tubing
        > and fittings? It seems i can only order 3metres of 75mm tubing at
        > £48+VAT per metre. Only needing about 30cm is a pain. I suppose i
        > could build lots of stills!?!?!

        Try checking out this link for your tube, it's 54mm/2"

        http://www.bes.ltd.uk/nav_graf/frames_cat.htm

        If you need any 54mm yorkshire equals i just MAY be getting some in a
        day or so, drop me a line.