Greetings

  • gff_stwrt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      I've finished reading the past messages; over twenty thousand
      of them!
      I think I'm getting an idea of what this is all about.
      The Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "gff_stwrt" <gff_stwrt@...>
        wrote:

        > I've finished reading the past messages; over twenty thousand
        > of them!
        > I think I'm getting an idea of what this is all about.
        > The Baker

        And it only took ya 3 1/2 weeks?. Not bad. Now go to the homepage of
        this group & check out the two websites running in frames there. See
        ya in another 3 1/2. :-))

        Moderator & retired baker
        (you'll see my bio in the Alcohol Library)
      • Lindsay Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          Well done! It took me a while but it was worth it. There were fewer
          postings when I started, though. Even now I sometimes go back to do a
          search on the old stuff. It's a valuable resource.

          Cheers,
          Lindsay.