Re: What wattage wot i need?

  • Lindsay Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2006
      Switching to a second smaller element is a valid alternative. Around
      800-100W would be the range in my opinion. I have used 824W very
      successfully, for example, for producing high purity high abv product
      from a 50mm 1100mm column.

      Cheers,
      Lindsay.

      -- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dreamofgilgamesh"