newbie

  • ibo_caro_1@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 26, 2000
      I am in the U.S. and have had to try to make a still on the sly, So
      far the only product that I can get to come out of my (extremely)
      modest pot still is quite foul smelling and I am sure nasty tasting.
      I used sugar water and cracked corn with bakers rapid rise yeast in
      an attempt
      to make whiskey. Has anybody got any help for me? I am already
      making a MUCH better still and just need some good ideas for liquor.
      Thanks all!!
    • mash man
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 22, 2012
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tyrell Hicks <hick7761@...> wrote:

        > Also a newbie, I'm looking for the same exact things...plans & recipes.
        > Please share if you find something useful.
        > Thanks in advance.

        lots of recipes and informal sites but none wit actual material lists on their stills. check out homedistiller.org/ lots of information there