Re: [new_distillers] basic recipie for a beginner

  • greg tufts
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi there and welcome,
      here are a couple of links which are very useful,
      best plan to spend some time in them or download
      them.
      http://homedistiller.org/static_menu.htm
      (check preparing wash for recipes)
      and
      I am in Nova Scotia (Canada) and turbo yeast is
      readily available from the local home brewing shops.
      This is the easiest way to start a mash for me.
      I find some turbos work better for me
      ie I like stillspirits brand.
      cheers and good luck
      greg
      --- yajyajjayjay77 <yajyajjayjay77@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      howdey everyone. i am new at this and had some basic
      questions.
      does any one know of any basic recipies for mash that
      a beginner
      wouldent have to mush trouble with. also the proper
      steps on
      fermenting it. i appreciate your help and look forward
      to reading your

      New Distillers group archives are at
      http://archive.nnytech.net/
      FAQ and other information available at