Re: [new_distillers] Re: new to the forum

  • Gregory Bloom
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2006
      Or you can just buy a counter-top water distiller. They work just fine as pot stills. (Though you usually need to plug a small hole they make in their condenser and it's best to add a thermometer and power controller).
      From eBay: http://tinyurl.com/eu8wg

      sonum norbu <blanik@...> wrote:

      or you can make a pot still and save yourself the endless problems that
      seem to be associated with a reflux still but more importantly, you
      retain the flavour of the fermented fruit, malt, molasses etc...blanikdog