new guy with Q for slipslider

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hey everyone, I am Steve from Arkansas. I am almost ready to assemble
      my first still, a reflux still. I helped my friend leak test his first
      still yesterday, pot still.

      My question is for slipslider or anyone who knows the answer:
      where in the column are the scrubbers placed for slipsliders still?

      Looking forward to making my first batch. I have two tanks, a five
      gallon stainless and a two gallon stainless(for camping). I will post
      pics as soon as I have it together, hopefully this weekend.

      Later,
      Steve