WOOPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

  • mrhammond71
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      I would just like to thank everybody in this group who has
      responded to my questions, no matter how amateur they might have been.
      I would also like to thank those who ask yhe questions that i am
      scared to ask. due to the help everybody has provided i have finally
      been able to produce 95% spirit! it is quite a nice feeling to know
      that one can make a vodka that is better than alot of socalled
      topshelf amarican vodkas!
      Thanks, Ricky
    • Lindsay Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
        Well done, Ricky. Welcome to the 95'ers! I've still got the photo I
        took of the hydrometer in my first 95% job!

        Cheers,
        Lindsay.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mrhammond71" <mrhammond71@...>
        wrote:

        > I would just like to thank everybody in this group who has
        > responded to my questions, no matter how amateur they might have been.
        > I would also like to thank those who ask yhe questions that i am
        > scared to ask. due to the help everybody has provided i have finally
        > been able to produce 95% spirit! it is quite a nice feeling to know
        > that one can make a vodka that is better than alot of socalled
        > topshelf amarican vodkas!
        > Thanks, Ricky

      • morganfield1
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006