bubling mash?

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      hi
      last week i put a corn rye barley mash on
      i followed the no cook recipe
      where you add cold water then boiling water
      my ? is when i look through the clear lid its slowly bubling 1-2 a
      second
      but if you tap lightly on the side of the fermenter it goes mad bubling
      like its boiling
      is all good or not?
      cheers bull
    • clarkrgr1
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <bull910@...> wrote:

        > hi
        > last week i put a corn rye barley mash on
        > i followed the no cook recipe
        > where you add cold water then boiling water
        > my ? is when i look through the clear lid its slowly bubling 1-2 a
        > second
        > but if you tap lightly on the side of the fermenter it goes mad
        bubling
        > like its boiling
        > is all good or not?
        > cheers bull
        >your fine
      • twodogs
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          Hi Rod
          everything sounds alright as long as its bubbling.
          just sounds like your agitating the mix a little.

          Danny

          last week i put a corn rye barley mash on
          i followed the no cook recipe
          where you add cold water then boiling water
          my ? is when i look through the clear lid its slowly bubling 1-2 a
          second
          but if you tap lightly on the side of the fermenter it goes mad bubling
          like its boiling
          is all good or not?
          cheers bull

          Organizational culture Distillers