Re: making your mash?

  • waljaco
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 28, 2006
      All grains contain some enzymes otherwise they would not sprout and
      you could not make bread from flour - add more enzymes and you get a
      faster and better conversion.
      wal
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Niscoupe" <niscoupe@y...> wrote:

      > For crying out loud Kim, lay off eh?
      > This group is NEW DISTILLERS and while the other group can be
      excused for getting a wee bit grumpy about these things this group is
      for new inexperienced people who are posting to try and get some advice.

      Service.

      27/01/2006