Re: liquid molasses

  • emailbenja
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
      I live in sugar country (Queensland) and get mine straight from the
      mill- comes in a 44gal (200L) drum! Bugger transporting it and moving
      it round, but i have built a drum stand, and its on wheels. I control
      its sticky sweet goodness with a tap fitted to the 1" outlet on the drum.
      Making lots of rum.......
      cheers
      benja