Re: [new_distillers] Bread and pasteries

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006
      goto
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alcoholfuel/
      this group deals with that

      rr20staxi <rr20staxi@...> wrote:
      Hi I am wanting to Distill to make fuel for cars etc. I have a
      chance to get tons(and I do mean I can get tons!) of bread donuts and
      pasteries etc from a day old bread store. I am thinking that a mash
      can be made of those things. but I worry about things like strange
      wild yeasts in the mash. Also there is a possibility that the breads
      etc may be about to, or just starting to mold. Because I don't plan to
      drink the stuff (well maybe a little bit) I'm asking advice on the
      safty and how well such things will produce. Can anyone advise me
      please. Sincerely Richard

      Corporate culture Distillers Business culture of china Organizational culture Culture change Cell culture